About Us

Run with us!!

Marathon Mentality is not about running. Our company exists to encourage, motivate, and inspire people to improve their life by changing their mindset. You can accomplish infinitely more than you think, and we want to show you how!

Only 1% of the population has ran and completed a marathon – 26.2 miles. Many of the people who have accomplished this incredible feat do not look like your typical athlete. In fact, some don’t even look like they have ever run! The key with EVERYONE who has finished the grueling 26.2 miles, whether athletic or not, is that they developed a mindset that would carry them the distance.

What keeps the 1% going when the other 99% of the population would quit? They were able to develop a certain mentality – we call it a Marathon Mentality.

If you are ready to change your life by changing your mind, join us to develop your own Marathon Mentality! We are glad you have visited our website, and if you have thoughts, ideas, or just a story you would like to share, use our Contact Us page and drop us a line!